There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

such a wounderful ending to a epic tail.

this truly is a great series and proves that newgrounds isn't just about random voilence and childish humor. I really hope you keep contributing to this site for years to come.

A Very PS3 Christmas A Very PS3 Christmas

Finaly!

at last! someone understands the true hate to the ps3...with the people that don't get that being the price! although I don't think the common ps3 hater would accept that. I liked the animation and the voice acting was bad either. I can see the style of awesome slightly epically in the anger moments but I can easily see you going away from that as you get your own style going. So good luck on your future projects!

Sonic Epilogue Full Movie Sonic Epilogue Full Movie

lol?

It was a great plot something you don't seen in these kind of characters. The animation had that hand drawn kind of style to it which was nice. The music worked nice as well.

The only thing I can see for improvement is just keep making movies! Also call me a cruel bastard but I lolled when tails shanked sonic that when't a bit to extreme for these characters I think :\.

Om Nom Nom Om Nom Nom

idk about them.

personly I think everybody is just mad because its to hard. But they are not far from right I struggled just to get to the 3rd level let alone actually pass it. It was pretty fun though I think anyways a simple time waister to waist time why a movie loads or something. It could defiantly use a bit of lessening on the speed it goes since it seems to rush you head first with know breath to plan your next move. And YES TO ALL OF YOU PEOPLE WHO CAN'T JUDGE BECAUSE ITS TO HARD keep up a good work and I hope to see more of this game soon!

Body Ladder Body Ladder

Good Idea

This was a fun game i got to about 130ft before I called it good. a couple things irritated me though.

1. the no fun zone link annoyed me greatly because I would be shooting the zombies near that corner and keep accidentally clicking on it

2. needs more of a challenge ounce I had the pistols minus me being lazy nothing could get near me and you would get more of a valley of bodies thin a tower.

3. more weapons. no since going to the moon if you can't kill clones with lasers!

How to draw a gun (n19) How to draw a gun (n19)

False Title.

This doesn't show you how to draw a gun more like trace over a picture of one.

neo191996 responds:

Well, if you have a better way, then tell me and i'll add it